Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Simon Cowell's Blacklisted Songs


I had a good laugh awhile ago when I read this news in Reality Rocks about Simon Cowell's blacklisted songs in " The X Factor". I also noticed that in American Idol. There are certain songs that contestants like to sing over and over again during their audition. It would be nice if I won't hear songs like "And I'm telling you, I'm not going", " I don't want to miss a thing" or " Don't let the sun go down on me" again in this show. These songs could have been nice song choices during the earlier seasons but now they're too boring already!!!

Here are Simon's banned songs in "The X-factor":

Kings Of Leon - "Sex On Fire"
Jason Mraz - "I'm Yours"
Paolo Nutini - "Last Request"
Paolo Nutini - "New Shoes"
Eva Cassidy - "Songbird"
Snow Patrol - "Chasing Cars"

1 comment:

  1. Haha. Si Simon Cowell talaga. Pero totoo, nakakainis den yun paulit-ulit na kanta. Dapat maiba naman ang choice of song ng mga contestants nila para di boring.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin