Thursday, August 19, 2010

Miss Universe 2010: Venus Raj


If the winner for the upcoming Miss Universe pageant will be based on online voting only, our very own Miss Philippines, Venus Raj, will emerge as number 1. I visited the Miss Universe website today and found out that Venus has a score of 3.67 (4 stars). In fact, she's the only contestant who has a score of 3+. Filipinos really know how to show their support to their "kababayan"! ha!ha!

Kidding aside, Venus Raj, is really a standout. I've seen her pictures in the newspapers and online and I must say, she's got it! I just hope the judges also appreciate her beauty. I hope she enters the Top 10. It's not exciting to watch the pageant if your bet is not a finalist, right? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin