Monday, September 14, 2009

Meme Award

This award was given to me by my GT sis and fellow blogger, nicquee . I would also like to thank her for explaining what "meme" means! ha!ha! By the way, I discovered shie also tagged me on this one... so a big thanks to her too!!!



What does meme mean? In the context of web logs / 'blogs / blogging and other kinds of personal web sites it's some kind of list of questions that you saw somewhere else and you decided to answer the questions. Then someone else sees them and does them and so on and so on.

Here are the rules of acceptance:

1. Acknowledge the person who sent you the award.
2. Nominate 7 other blogs.
3. Share your 7 personality traits so we can get to know you better.

Let me break the rules here and start answering number 3 first.

1. I'm an introvert. I'd rather stay at home read books, watch TV or surf the net than go out to party.
2. I'm tend to be quiet at first. But when I'm comfortable with a person, I open up and become talkative.
3. I'm single and a mother to a two-year old shih tzu ( does this count? ha!ha!)
4. I don't like loud people.
5. If I'll just have my way, I would just like to travel the world.
6. I'm tansparent. People easily see through me. I can't seem to hide my emotions very well.
7. I'm still a dreamer...never losing hope! :)

I would like to pass this award to the following:

okraypinay
moccalyn
Lizzie
AnnaMonique
Marilou
Emie
Hannah


*Source: The Daily Meme

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin