Monday, September 14, 2009

Humane Award


I got another award from another GT sis, calientemamma of A Mom's Life and Loves.

humane
function: adjective
1 : marked by compassion, sympathy, or consideration for humans or animals
source: http://merriam-webster.com

Before I just considered dogs as guard dogs at home. But when I adopted my own shih tzu, my outlook about dogs changed. (Take note: You don't buy dogs...You adopt them! :) ) My shih tzu is the one who wakes me up every morning. She's the first one to welcome me when I come home from work. When she senses that I'm already in bed, she'll persistently scratch my bed until I place her at the foot of my bed (where lately she sleeps! ha!ha!). She is a source of joy so I, in turn, shower her with all the love and attention she needs specifically giving her a gentle belly rub, a good ear massage (ha!ha!), a tight embrace or her fave dog treat.

now i'm passing this award to the following blogs....

Anything Under The Sun
A Peek On My Whatever Things



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin