Monday, September 13, 2010

Payless Shoesource Now Open in Ali Mall



Yehey! The long wait is over! I'm soooo glad that Payless Shoesource has a branch near my place. I can go there anytime I want without the super crowd of Megamall.

As expected, the layout of the store is so similar to that of the US branches. All shoes are arranged by size so you can just pick out a pair of shoes and try them on without asking for your size from the sales lady. I love their bags and the wallets...even the bangles I super love too!!!!!!!!!! The cheapest pair of shoes that I got to try was worth P600+ which is okay to me since you have to pay for the shipment. Anyway, what I love about PAYLESS is that you get to buy really affordable stylish shoes!!! I super miss the great deals in California where I was able to buy shoes worth $6 ( I'm not joking!) but since I will not be travelling anytime soon, PAYLESS Ali Mall is heaven for me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin