Saturday, May 12, 2012

My American Idol

My American Idol for Season 11 is Jessica Sanchez. She's so good that there's no way I can ever criticize her voice. It's nice that another Filipina was able to enter Top 3 and hopefully this time she'll be the winner. Another Filipina who made it to Top 3 before was Jasmine Trias and we all know that it was mainly because of the support of Hawaii fans. Jessica, on the other hand, has got a killer voice which makes her deserving to be in the Top 3.

And before anyone bashes me for saying that she's Filipina (Just like what I read in every Jessica youtube video that I encounter..) ... I would just like to point out that she's Filipina by blood but of course now, she's an American citizen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin