Thursday, February 3, 2011

My CROCS Wishlist

I love CROCS. I'm not into branded stuff but this one is an exception. They are super comfortable to wear that I wear them almost everyday even at work. You can easily wash and dry them whenever they get wet from the rain without worrying about shoe odor.If only I have all the money in the world, I would have bought all of the styles in different colors. CROCS is actually expensive in the Philippines. If only I was in the US, it would have been easier to buy them because they're cheaper. For example, a pair of Gold/Chocolate Lily is P2,465 ( $55; $1=P45) in Manila outlets while in the US, they have it on sale at P900 ($19.99; $1=P45). Imagine the big difference between prices. And if ever they go on sale in Manila, the lowest is usually at P1,550 ( $34).

Here's my CROCS wishlist ( I hope Santa will be kind enough to send me all of them! ):

CROCBAND FLAT (P 2,350)
LENORA (P1,850)
MELBOURNE SHECON (P2,500)


OLIVIA (P2,350)
LILY HOLIDAY BLING (P2.500)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin