Sunday, January 3, 2010

Addicted to Melason

It's been a long time since I last posted in this blog. It's because I've been following Pinoy Big Brother Double Up on TV, livestream and internet. For more almost 2 months, I've lost interest and time in blogging! ha!ha!

I've always been a fan Pinoy Big Brother. I usually watch the primetime episodes religiously during the first few weeks and then midway, I would lose interest (because I'd get irritated with the housemates) and then just watch the Big Night to see whoever wins.

But this time it's different. I think PBB Double Up is the best season ever! And I attribute it to 2 housemates who've really captured my heart, Melissa and Jason! (MELASON). These two housemates make a really funny tandem. Their story is about two simple people who met, became friends and eventually fell in love with each other. I'm looking forward to seeing them in the Big4. And the way things are going, it would be interesting to see them as a real couple outside the PBB house and also in showbiz too! :)



credit: emruth823

I really love the background music, Tanging Ikaw, by Aiza Seguerra. It makes me wanna fall in love too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin