Monday, September 7, 2009

Sunday in Tagaytay

My family and I went to Tagaytay City yesterday to unwind and see the Taal Volcano Island. It turned out to be a rainy and foggy Sunday in Tagaytay so there wasn't much to see. Anyway, at least my family spent quality time together again.

We had lunch at Taalena Bar and Restaurant.(which will always do..for us, it's just either a toss up between Taalena and Josephine Restaurant) Since it's at the Tagaytay ridge, it has a nice view of the Taal Lake and Volcano on sunny days.

Food here is similar to the Filipino food served at Dencio's and Gerry's Grill. I also noticed that the prices are a little bit higher now. (One dish is usually priced between P200+ to 300+)


These are the clearer shots I managed to get at the balcony of Taalena Restaurant. There were even occasions of zero visibility. It made me feel like I was in Baguio City.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin