Sunday, August 7, 2011

Glee Project:Episode 8-Believability

When I saw the teaser for Episode 7 (Sexuality),I really expected Cameron was the one who wanted to quit the show. The last episode showed that he was really conservative and uncomfortable with intimate scenes. I was a bit disappointed but I realized that perhaps he is more of a singer rather than an actor. His rendition of "Black Bird" was really nice. It was a good final song for him. I'm now rooting for Damian. Although right now, I think Hannah will emerge as the winner because Ryan once said that the winner was not the one you would normally expect to win. She's the underdog right now so i think she'll turn out to be the winner.

Here's Cameron singing "BLack Bird"


Next episode is about Believability. The final contenders will sing Paramore's "The Only Exception."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin